For the Pancake
1. Mix baking powder, flour, sugar, salt together in a large bowl.
2. Beat in eggs, butter and milk until well mixed, transfer to a large jar.
3. Heat a pan over the stove,
4. Pour the batter onto the pan, cook until batter starts to bubbles, then flip and cook the other side untl golden brown.
5. Transfer cooked pancakes onto plate, continue cooking.
For the syrup
6. For the syrup, heat butter, sugar and milk in a saucepan over medium heat, stir until melt.
7. When mixture starts to boil, reduce heat and stir in baking soda and vanilla extract.
8. When mixture starts to bubble, remove from heat and stir in Speculoos Cookie Butter.
9. Drizzle onto the pancakes and sprinkle Speculoos Cookie Powder on top for additional crunch.